Avatars

mountie

Poster
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
150
How do I go about getting one of these spiffy South Park type avatars that everyone else has and I don't?... That's not cool at all... unless I have one. lol
 
You know I have wondered the same thing... But I'm only an "e" so...
 
maybe there only for "O"s and up because come to think of it those are the only people ive seen with it.
 
If you look at the top right, you will see the "Search" button. You can enter in terms and it will search the forums for any threads with those words. Please use it when you want to gain information, or before posting a funny video. We've had "Scout sells Shamwow" and "Saving Private Ryan TF2" at least 5 times now.
http://edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=89069&highlight=south+park+avatars
http://edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=86714&highlight=south+park+avatars
http://edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=81435&highlight=south+park+avatars
http://edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=70287&highlight=south+park+avatars
but the site itself is
http://sp-studio.de/
Please do not use the forum search sparingly, make it a habit before posting (but please don't necromance a thread).
 
you could have also just used google with "south park avatar". it's the first link lol.

silly mountie.

As heavy would say, "In Soviet Russia, Google uses you!"
 
--->
nav_search.gif
is your friend.
 
you should have searched for that :P because he already got like 3 replies that say the same thing

Don't get too cocky, you use Search to search for threads with what you serached for, not posts. You can search posts, but its more meant for threads. And I wouldn't make Cut angry, you'll egret it later.
 
Can someone lock this thread please. Don't want anyone getting in trouble over little ol' me and my post. :facewall:
 
933cc5f311b4.gif


Amusing story before this gets closed: One time on a small forum I used to go to a lot, a moderator said he was going to lock a topic and forgot. Needless to say, that image popped up a few times.

Alright, I'm done here *kaping*
 
My avatar is from Fanboys-Online, one of the Minis. I cut it out. See, I read the mini 4 months before I ever played TF2, and never got the joke. Then I played TF2 for months without reading Fanboys. And then I rered the comic and it made me laugh so hard. Now it's my avatar forever. I just can't make myself change it!

As for this:

933cc5f311b4.gif


This scene is almost exactly duplicated in Star Trek: Generations when the warp core is getting ready to blow. From Geordi and the other Engineer looking in the cupboard, to the core hissing, to the warnings, people hanging off the balcony, people running out the door, and even the somewhat silly rolling under the door... almost 100% duplicated. Thought you might know.
 
Ok now this is going way off topic, i suggest everyone stops posting or there willl be severe consenquences!

P.S. this:
933cc5f311b4.gif
made me laugh so much!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top