- Joined
- Nov 21, 2008
- Messages
- 246
I've built my computer from scratch out of 100% free parts I've gathered over time. Problem is, I need an upgrade :[ but I don't know what to get first. Money doesn't come easy for me, so it's not like I'll be able to upgrade both of them quickly
I need your opinions. I'm not sure which is the bottleneck here.
I have an AMD Athlon X2 3800+ 2.0GHz (~2.2GHz) and a GeForce 7600 GT 256MB. Now, I'm leaning toward replacing the video card, because DirectX 10 would be really nice, and video cards are getting cheap. Especially GeForce 8's.
Opinions? Suggestions?
I need your opinions. I'm not sure which is the bottleneck here.I have an AMD Athlon X2 3800+ 2.0GHz (~2.2GHz) and a GeForce 7600 GT 256MB. Now, I'm leaning toward replacing the video card, because DirectX 10 would be really nice, and video cards are getting cheap. Especially GeForce 8's.
Opinions? Suggestions?















he knows his stuff. Although I havn't heard of overclocking your GPU. Perhaps this is something I could do?



