Mic works in TF2, not CS & TFC

BioHazardd

Active Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2008
Messages
332
Anyone else ever had this problem? There was a guy on Steam forums who had a similar problem but instead of CS 1.6 he was struggling with CS:S..

It works flawlessly in TF2, but when I attempt to use it in CS it's like the Mic is muted, I tried to test it in the voice part of the options menu, and still nothing..

Any recommendations?
 
well tf2 is on a differnt game engien than CS and tfc tf2 is source and tfc and cs are goldSRC.

are you using a modified config.cfg file perhaps
 
I know sometimes when i play call of duty, my mic getws muted in my sound option in the control panel, make sure its not muted there
 
Yeah, go in your sound options and make sure that everything is set up to the right device and not muted. This is how I got my mic to work in CSS.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top