Cool sniper :D

I have custom skins for almost everything, I need this.

Black Mesa Vs. Aperture
Player models
Buildables
and icons.

I have skins for almost all weapons. I'm missing this. I need this.
 
I used to have a skin just like that only with a blue scope, but after I reinstalled TF2 on my new computer I never got it back. I think I'm gonna go and look for skins now for the sniper
 
I love this skin, and my dad is a retired Canadian Marine corp sniper, he got his barret at an CF entreposal facilitie, I shot once with it. My shoulder hurted for 2 weeks after that and I needed to take physiotherapy :P
 
Dosen't look that great tbh. Plus I don't want modern weapons in tf2.. its set in the 60s..
 
Looks like the cross-child of the 50-cal from CoD 4, the Sniper from Halo, and the AS-50 (which is also technically a 50 cal) from Far Cry 2. It looks nice, but I'm going to have to agree with Cut Chem!st on this one. Speaking of skins/sprays *cough* Chaos Cat *cough*.
 
I used that when I still used skins. It had cool sounds too.

But I got rid of my skins when I re-installed and stuff when my TF2 kept crashing ;|
 
wow, i love that. that's the next thing on my 'need-to-do' list
 
Back
Top