This had FAIl written all over it...

Stickyfinger

Thread Thumper
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
1,131
On Egypt we decided to defend the first point as all of us as spy crabs....

cp_egypt_final0012.jpg


cp_egypt_final0013.jpg


/dev/null was quoted as saying , "Epic"
 
I need to try that so much one day, we should make like 2 teams of 16 and each teams would have to rush with only one class, and the winning would agaisnt another team, it would be cool :P
 
It is not like they all went spy - they all sat right in front of us and spy crabbed. I'm still cleaning soda off my keyboard and monitor.
 
What is it with Egypt and all one class? Are you guys that bored or something?
 
How in the world did you get everyone to agree to that, haha. :)

That's what I was thinking, was it all eG and eGO or something, there is no way I would think you can just do that with the public:bored:
 
Well, in another thread I talked about a whole team spy crabbing and if the Egypt server had that kind of fun, then I would get over my reservations about the map and play there. My summer away from the compy is drawing towards its end and when I start playing again in August, I will definitely play on Egypt!
 
aw when I read the title, I thought it was about the new Furnace and Lazytown servers

they have fail written all over them =/
 
So...did you all disguise as "Friendlies", standing in plain sight for when the doors come down, and cloak as soon as you see the BLUs? ^_^
 

Latest posts

Back
Top