Finally Friday

Zergspower

EGO Addict
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
1,357
Thanks for comin guys! Give us some feedback on what ya did, POST THOSE VIDEOS/SCREENSHOTS! :)
 
Wow man that was amazing it was my first time and I really enjoyed it!

My favorite part was the Pyro Tennis

Im so glad Razor1 invited me. He said it was fun.
 
Last edited:
Thanks guys that was so much fun!!! I was totally lost, but I had a BLAST!! I also played a few characters that I have never played before, and I learned alot... I appreciate the effort that eGO does for there members, I am so glad I joined...

Thanks Again!

Angela
 
good silly fun , had a blast but when i was really getting the hang of it , poof it was over......lol

:thumbup1: p.s. kudos to the event coordinators
 
Last edited:
Darn my work till 10:30! i was hoping to get on butyou guys were already finisehed, *sigh* guess i'll go to late night friday server.
 
Loved it. Favorite part was Spys vs. Engineers! Man i was lagging soo bad i couldnt even walk into the horde of sentrys! Pyro tennis was awsome too! I love it when u guys have events like these!
 
ctf_2fort0001.jpg

ctf_2fort0000.jpg
 
The Video :(

I made a post before about the videos and I just looked at them and the video is too choppy, so I wanted to know if you could delete that post for me but I still have screenshots. I will show them off tomorrow! It is really too bad the video didn't come out :crying:
 
Im sorry for deflecting the rocket and killing TC. I swear I wasn't aiming for you.

*tinfoil hat*
That was the most fun I've had in a LONG time though, I loved it and would do it again. Also showing up in a bit to the latenight fun ;D.
 
That was AMAZING!!! I had lots of fun (even though I had so much lag trying to sap those sentries and vice versa). I still can't believe I was targeted by so many snipers that it killed me through my dead ringer @_@ Well, all the same, that was awesome ;D
 
Screenshots

Here are those screenshots I promised:thumbup:
ctf_2fort0023.png

ctf_2fort0014.png

You can also view them and more, because I attached some as well;)
 
By the way forgot to say. Very good job! I really enjoyed this event. I hope to see more in the future!
 
Finally Friday is a really fun event! I just loved the pyro tennis, plus that i won once with Ash :D.

Btw, i own you Zergs
 
Back
Top