Awesomesauce map (timbertown)

That looks AWESOME.

And I really wanna play some new CTF-map.

It's open space, ALPINE style map. That already means epic win. This map reminds me more of the CTF maps/style on games like UT 2k4, where when you got the flag you would run through this nice open area and everyone was chasing you...Ahh, those were the times...

And my opinion in Lazytown: I dont really like it. It locks up too much and when it locks up to the last point, it's not fun playing as the team with only the last CP.

This map I want.
 
Last edited:
What? A map that -isn't- in the desert scene? Blasphemy!

This map would be a great change. I'm gonna try it out in a bit. Looks fantastic from the screen shots.
 
I really like maps like this as PeZku said-
It's open space, ALPINE style map. That already means epic win.
I think the same!:w00t:

This map would also be good on a server that rotates with all kinds of cool alpine maps. I really wish sawmill was CTF map and not just only arena. That map in in my top 5 fav's
 
Last edited:
This map looks pretty cool. I like the wide open areas for running and flanking. Especially interesting is the medical pack on the rock in the middle of the water.
 
Replace that with the lazytown server! I would so play that!

I'm talking about the CTF version.
 
Looks pretty cool... Must be fun 16x16 with all that open space. I would definitely play on that map :P
 
Replace that with the lazytown server! I would so play that!

I'm talking about the CTF version.


Actually, I've been on the Laytown server the last couple of nights and there were quite a few people in there. The map is starting to get a name for itself. I like that one personally, it's like a difficult version of cp_well.
 
WE could just get ANOTHER server, haha. Too bad they aren't free. Everyone keep posting till an advisor notices so we can get this sweet looking map! I downloaded it and played by myself to look around. It seems pretty fun, lots of good places to ambush and defend but open enough for attack.

I think that good rocket/sticky grenade jumpers will have an easier time than most other classes. also scouts will have lots of places to run. This would be a map i'd recommend a double jump over the sandman.
 
Last edited:
Played it in Arena mode. It was fun. Good mix of inside and outside.
 
If we get an experimental server for it, to see if it succeeds I'd damn well sleep in that server cause that map looks like win.:drool:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top