Awesomesauce map (timbertown)

If we get an experimental server for it, to see if it succeeds I'd damn well sleep in that server cause that map looks like win.:drool:


If the Furnace server doesn't improve soon, we could try it on that box. I like Furnace and have been seeding it for the past couple days, but there hardly ever seems to be anyone in there. Let's try and help that map out too.
 
What I personnaly think is that we could make a test game on the fun server to get real idea and see what people think about. It would be eGO only and we could see what eGO members think about it and then if we should implant it on a public server.
 
what makes me mad is that garden posted a comment saying they were going to replace furnace with toyfort LOW GRAVITY, yet we're not trying timbertown?
 
The map looks cool. Interesting placement of the water and medpack; I think the pond-like style is cool (not to mention underused.)
 
I alredy sended Scrappy a PM asking if we could try this as event but I haven't got any answers yet :(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top