TF2 Dreams

Deaf Sapper

I made one post
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
19
I often play late at night, just before going to bed. This results in the occasional TF2 related dream. I thought it would be funny to hear some of the sleep deprived, crazy, junk-food fueled dreams you guys have had.

-I once dreamed that I was sitting at my comp. playing Turbine as a soldier when a FaN scout came out of nowhere and blasted me in the face. Instead of it knocking back my soldier, it blasts me out of my chair, through the den window, and into the back yard. :huh:

-Every time I have ever had a tf2 related dream, it has been on Turbine, even though I don't play it any more than the other maps....hmmm

Btw, feel free to psycho-anylize;)
 
Last edited:
lol ive never had any tf2 related dreams.
Thats pretty funny though that u got blasted out of your chair in your dream, only something that strange would happen in a dream. :sleep:
 
I was walking down the street and got punched in the face by a heavy with KGBs, it woke me up and scared the crap outa me lol .
 
I dreamed of a REAL TF2 MMORPG.

I mean you make a party of Heavies and Medics, and hunt sentry guns. . .

Weird.
 
Ive never had tf2 related dreams, but i have had eGO related dreams...
 
The other night I had a dream that I was an engineer on Black Mesa. Problem was that I simply could not get anything to finish building, period. It's not like people kept destroying my stuff, it would simply stall part way through the process. I would have to take it down and try again.

I woke up pissed and didn't play the game that day.
 
I dreamed a few days ago that the soldier update was released, also that Valve announced that there would be no Demo or Engy updates ever (my two favorite classes). I woke up pretty angry.
 
I had a dream that Jason (yes, the horror film character) was chasing me down a dark hallway... I pulled out my Hunstman and put an arrow through that hockey mask. /End dream
 
i was on a bus with some relatives, they were moving to a apartment (idk why a bus...its kind of weird..). when we got to the place, we saw a blue sentry, there was no BLU team anywhere. So my cousin cosplayed as RED Engie (never played TF2) and i didnt cosplay but i had a sapper on my hands. my cousin and i walked to the sentry, it didnt fired, so i just sapped it. my cousin and i were laughing because i sapped a sentry which is pretty weird... after that the TF2 stuff ended, my aunt went into the building and it changed into a castle with a million of eyes... this was my 2nd TF2 dream, i dont remember my 1st but i do remember Sniper was in it.
 
I had 2 odd (but quite awesome) TF2 related dreams.

In one, I was a medic on the blue team, on Goldrush of all places. (Who knows why, I hate that map to be honest.) It had the countdown and everything, and I was charging up on a heavy. We ubered out the gate, he took down like 5 reds that were just standing outside the door. I ran outside, and needled a level 3 sentry down at point blank. It wasn't even shooting at me. It was all a very weird experience. Nowhere near as strange as this next one though....

So apparently I am myself in a TF2 match, no specific map, and im runnin around with a wristwatch on my arm. And apparently it is one awesome watch, because a full size Level 3 sentry popped out of it and started shooting all of my enemies (which is also weird because it was light as a feather.) I don't remember too much about this one, but it was just odd.
 
I've never had a TF2 dream before, but I can say that I have definitely thought I heard a Sentry Gun outside my room before... I just hoped it was friendly...
 
I've never had a TF2 dream before, but I can say that I have definitely thought I heard a Sentry Gun outside my room before... I just hoped it was friendly...

Does anyone else hear the beeping of sentry guns, or the sounds of dispensers or teleporters in real life?

I do every now and then, and it freaks me out.

As for TF2 dreams... I can't remember any, but I know I've had one.
 
my dream was quite funny.
i was thinkin i was a sniper irl (sniper is my fav class) and i got out my bottle of pee and threw it at somebody and said "take that spy" then the person looked and me and shot a rocket at my face :end dream: i got up pissed lol
 
I had a dream a few days before I got TF2 and it was on blackmesa v2t3 (i watched my brother play it) and he was a red engie and I was a blu spy. he set up near the stair case and boxes cloe to the edge. I backstabbed him sapped his sentry then he was saying "Spy me" but it was to late. I then proceeded to dominate his entire team.

My second one was when I played Blackmesa for a few days. It was a walkthrough of the map and im pretty sure it was Blackmesa v2t7 modified slightly.I had never played it but it looked oddly simalar except for spawn. I woke up dreading that map cause i couldnt see it was all foggy.

It creeped me out. :crying:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top