Two Questions

Super88

Famous
Joined
Apr 16, 2008
Messages
529
Hey guys.

Question 1: I have an XPS M1730 gaming laptop and I was wondering if there was anyway I would be ale to cool it down. It gets extremely hot sometimes, so hot, that If it touches me it'll hurt. Even when its not that hot, its still pretty warm. Any solutions?

Question 2: I was wondering if there was anyway to reset my Hlstatsx.

Thanks! :biggrin:
 
There's a lot of stands for laptops nowadays that you can buy. They actually raise your laptop and angles it. Most of them include fans on the bottom to cool your laptop.
 
If you want a free solution until you can get a laptop cooling pad, get 2 books about the same thickness, and put one on each side of you laptop and use that as a stand to help increase the airflow to the computer. That will help it cool down.
 
Yea they make laptop coolers know, because you have an M1730 and that thing is massive i would look for the biggest fan and cooler possible.....im guessing your running the SLI solution also which is sweet
 
Oh cool. I'll try the book thing for now until I can get a stand.

Thanks so much for your help guys, greatly appreciated. :D
 
Yeah I own a lap top cooler for my school notebook and it works great. I Highly recommend it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top