Hey guys...
Just as a lark, I tried installing Steam onto the laptop. It worked. So then I installed HL2, and it...well, sorta worked.
Heartened, I went ahead and downloaded Insurgency and ZPS.
Today, I tried to actually get on an Insurgency server with this little bitty obsolete laptop:
Intel Celeron M, 1.5ghz
1 Gig onboard.
Graphics: Intel 82852/82855 GM/GME Graphics Controller.
Needless to say, it choked. Hard.
So it's going to be a while still before I get back in.
But hey, I tried.
2x
Just as a lark, I tried installing Steam onto the laptop. It worked. So then I installed HL2, and it...well, sorta worked.
Heartened, I went ahead and downloaded Insurgency and ZPS.
Today, I tried to actually get on an Insurgency server with this little bitty obsolete laptop:
Intel Celeron M, 1.5ghz
1 Gig onboard.
Graphics: Intel 82852/82855 GM/GME Graphics Controller.
Needless to say, it choked. Hard.
So it's going to be a while still before I get back in.
But hey, I tried.
2x










