Hey Guys, What's New Recently?

Carsonauto

Poster
Joined
Oct 19, 2007
Messages
186
Hey, I've been away on lets say.... A massive, MASSIVE hiatus :P

( I was =(eGO)= Flush)

I started with eGO the day TF2 came out, and I probably haven't been involved in the community for at least a year.

Anyways, just wondering what's happened for that time, and just say hey, I might be around a little more.
 
HAHA WOW ALOT has changed over the year, you are an O? and what were you doing while you were gone?
 
wow... if you are going to be with us for a while.. then you should private message a advisor or DL for your admin back
 
bunch of maps, insurgency is now a game we have servers in, bunch of stuff to the website, my ego, arcade, casino, ego mall...etc...more sponsors...and no more dod houses...theres more but those are the biggies...oh and new shirt designs...:)
 
bunch of maps, insurgency is now a game we have servers in, bunch of stuff to the website, my ego, arcade, casino, ego mall...etc...more sponsors...and no more dod houses...theres more but those are the biggies...oh and new shirt designs...:)

it grew bigger :p

yea what WeaponX says are the most important stuff, and all I can say is that there are a lot of new faces in de DoD division, oh btw flush, I still remember you from the old days ^_^'
 
it grew bigger :p

yea what WeaponX says are the most important stuff, and all I can say is that there are a lot of new faces in de DoD division, oh btw flush, I still remember you from the old days ^_^'

Haha thanks man, you too.

Wow yeah, I updated all of our servers, and we really, REALLY have alot now. Yeah I might look into getting that O back too, but Im not sure if the admins allow if after such a disappearance.

Have to look at the arcade and casino, too.
 
Haha thanks man, you too.

Wow yeah, I updated all of our servers, and we really, REALLY have alot now. Yeah I might look into getting that O back too, but Im not sure if the admins allow if after such a disappearance.

Have to look at the arcade and casino, too.

Im pretty sure Halladay is staying put for this season at least....:P
 
Im pretty sure Halladay is staying put for this season at least....:P

I don't know, I think JP is a little gunshy.

Id like to see Drabek from Philly for him (alongside previously mentioned trade proposals), but Im just as happy to watch him for quite a few more games :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top