P Panzer Grenadier Ulrich Poster Joined Aug 10, 2009 Messages 104 Aug 15, 2009 #82 Adelaide, South Australia, Australia in the driest state in the driest country on the driest continent, who would want to live here
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia in the driest state in the driest country on the driest continent, who would want to live here
N Nutshot Poster Joined Jul 7, 2008 Messages 100 Aug 15, 2009 #85 I live in Boise, Idaho - best place on Earth
Shini Thread Junky Joined Jan 11, 2009 Messages 760 Aug 15, 2009 #86 lived in Wisconsin all my life. (home of the ice cream sundae (take a guess))
B B man Thread Thumper Joined Oct 13, 2008 Messages 1,026 Aug 16, 2009 #88 Stamford Connecticut here. My whole life has been spent in this place and I hope to escape someday.
P paquitox Thread Junky Joined Jul 13, 2008 Messages 770 Aug 16, 2009 #89 Originally from Puerto Rico, Caribbean, but now happy relocated in New Jersey!!
P Panzer Grenadier Ulrich Poster Joined Aug 10, 2009 Messages 104 Aug 17, 2009 #90 sugafree said: orange county, california Click to expand... Is that the place where they film American Chopper, at orange County Choppers? Same place?
sugafree said: orange county, california Click to expand... Is that the place where they film American Chopper, at orange County Choppers? Same place?
B Badfish Famous Joined Jun 13, 2008 Messages 459 Aug 17, 2009 #92 fail101 said: im from United States M.N. yay Click to expand... I'm in MN also. Blaine ftw!!
SoNotIsaac EGO Zealot Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 1,937 Sep 2, 2009 #94 Penang,Malaysia, far,far,far away from U.S,above Singapore
E E-0ne I made one post Joined Sep 2, 2009 Messages 16 Sep 2, 2009 #95 New Guy in Dod:s ,,, Singapore, hot hot and hot. =X
NinjaMittens Forum Fiend Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 590 Sep 2, 2009 #98 Oregon, I move between portland (at the very nothern edge of the state) and Ashland (15 miles from the southern border)
Oregon, I move between portland (at the very nothern edge of the state) and Ashland (15 miles from the southern border)
I im so sour I made one post Joined Apr 4, 2009 Messages 14 Sep 4, 2009 #99 chicago!!!!!! W000TT BEST CITY EVER
S saocartel I made one post Joined Nov 16, 2008 Messages 18 Sep 4, 2009 #100 naples,florida aka old person town