Introduce Yourself

fathobo

Famous
Joined
Dec 6, 2008
Messages
411
Hey guys, this is your friendly fat and homeless neighbor fathobo!

Many of us join =(eGO)= daily and as a part of our recruitment process you must write a little about yourself. Well, not everyone in the clan reads about people who join =(eGO)= so I have started this thread so new members and even older members who do not know everyone can get a chance to learn about you and your hobbies etc. All start it off.

Hey guys, I'm Cyrus aka Fathobo. I am a pretty crazy gamer and have been part of =(eGO)= for over a year now. I have been playing games for about 11 years, and I am currently 17, do the math. I play all of the Steam Based games that =(eGO)= provides except Left 4 Dead. I have done 1 season of Cal-Open for CS:S and am going into my first season with the Eco-League. I have a custom computer check my specs on my profile. Soccer is basically my whole life I don't know what I would do without it, I have been playing it since I could run, I ran before I walked by the way. I currently reside in Gilbert, Arizona (don't ask for my phone number stalkers), and I am still debating whether to go to Community College to get my Associate Nursing Degree along with some Biology major courses and then transfer to University of Arizona to become a doctor. I have had my ups and downs in =(eGO)= but they have been for the better, I thank a few people for my success in this Organization in this clan and they know who they are.

PS: I am obsessed with cheese and long walks on the beach.

Lets learn about you!
 
Last edited:
Hey, I'm APR. fathobo, I got you beat. I'm 19 been playing for 15 years, started out on SNES with Super Mario World. I am going on 9 months with =(eGO)= now, I think. Currently, I am one of several admin trainers and I look forward to seeing several of our new recruits graduate from the classes some day down the road. I used to play soccer, but breaking my leg twice cut that out. Now, I'm a sophomore at Texas Tech double majoring in Music Education and Music Performance for the tuba. Yeea boii. I own TF2 CoD5 and INS but never play TF2 any more. I don't do competition gaming of any sort and I play these games on a laptop with no real video card. I want to strangle it, if I could.

Nice thread, hobo. Now we need some leadership posting in here.

P.S. I also love cheese, but I'm not a beach person. I prefer museums or dorm parties. :D
 
Well i been with EGO for about a 3 weeks. My name is Daniel Aka LockedandLoaded. Im 16 and I live in New Orleans, Louisana. I have played video games since the release of Day of Defeat beta to the first socom on playstation 2. Im a long distance runner so i run alot most of the time at least 6 miles a day. Working on cars is in my blood but unfortunantly i am often disowned by my brother and dad for buying and fixing up a non muscle car, 1998 240sx. While i do have a import i do not favor loud exhast or enormous wings. Ego is the first clan i have been in and i personaly think it is the best regardless of the fact i never been in a clan. And while EGO dosnt want us to say this but Insurgecy has the best community. If i could name this clan in one word it would be supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
 
Ego is the first clan i have been in and i personaly think it is the best regardless of the fact i never been in a clan. And while EGO dosnt want us to say this but Insurgecy has the best community. If i could name this clan in one word it would be supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

Sorry for interrupting the introductions, but this statement is win.
 
Hey guys, this is your friendly fat and homeless neighbor fathobo!

You know all to well that I prefer rotund less fortunate friend. :)

Steve(n) here. I'm 20 and just starting college, although I wish I would have started 2 years ago. I'm majoring in psychology, as it has been a life long dream. Not to mention I aced my AP Psych test in high school, and every personality test thingy I've done has said I would make a great teacher or shrink. :)

I've been gaming for as long as I can remember. The first game I remember playing is duck hunt on NES. Actually, duck hunt AND mario in one cartridge. w00t. My other hobbies include playing music, mostly percussion. My girlfriend is a much better guitar player than me, so I picked up the drums so that we could play together. My sport is paintball, more specifically woodsball/scenario. My tippman A-5 is my baby.

I'm a dog person, I have 2 pure breed yorkshire terriers, and my girlfriend has a pure breed rat terrier + 2 pitbulls.

I'm originally from Germany (my dad is US Army for the past 23 years) I moved state side in 4th grade. I'm in Colorado Springs, CO right now. Literally outside the front door of Ft. Carson. (I'm looking at it through my window as I type this.)

I'm in the same boat as APR, I've been using a laptop. My desktop broke down about 3 weeks after I bought L4D as a christmas present for myself.=p

Glad to be here with all you fine Edge Gamers. Sorry I'm so long winded, you all are probably like. :facewall:
 
Hey im cake, and i dont have a mic. I'm 15 started gaming with Nintendo 64 Mario Kart. Want to get into Marketing later. I live in Quebec, Canada, and i LOVE the BAR server.
 
Ok i guess its my turn.

I am Erik a.k.a "The most watched show in the galaxy" I'm 23 and been in eGO for about a 3 weeks. I went into the military right after i got my CCNA 'Cisco Communications Networking Associate =" dagree.. didnt help much tho.. but anyway i play softball tho not my life.. i would play bace ball but i messed up my back in afghanistan... stupid snow and horrable boots.. yea i was in now im out thats about the jist of it unless you have been in you wouldn't understand.. but i guess im getting a little long winded my self.. so i have been playing games since NES mario/duckhun and Gold zelda. and i have been in a couple of gameing clans and was an admin to one befor, but so far this is what i was trying to get the old clan too, and i like it... so yea thats me....
 
ok im up. im Nathan AKA ice, im 16 from London UK im on my summer holidays at the moment and start 6th form in September (that's like collage for you yanks) i first played a James Bond game on i think it was a PS1 cant really remember but it was great fun later we got a pc and i started to play games like lego ones (i was about 6 so shh) i also got a nes which was amazing spent all my time on mario cart donky cong and some one that was in space. i moved on to sims and dawn of war when that came out (that's where my name came from) then my mate told me about TF2 and i was like wow got get that so i did for my birthday started playing it and about a month after starting i found this place and i havent looked back since so its coming up to a year and a half here, i believe i have been here longer than some of our council members and a few of the leadership team(that always makes me laugh) i moved from my long term division (TF2) to here about 2 months ago and its been an amazing 2 months and i have to say thanks to all you guys and the leadership for making this division (small but mighty) work the way it does.
i know this one is getting on bear with me im almost done, some of my interests are computer (duhh) im on my second home build at the moment, gaming(if that wasnt obvious already) eGO (this is just getting stupid now!) music (listening cant play for my life, but i did try to do some FLstuidos stuff but i suck at that too). I dont have a mic but i would love to get one other than the fact i am skint so if you guys wana get me one i would love you for ever for it
well think that's me done so next man please!

P.S. i want to get a bike just thought of that. and also im dyslexic that's why my spelling is so so so horribly bad so i apologias
 
Well Hell, for all the new guys, Im Viktum. Dont Annoy me because im not a Nice dude. Im a Corrections Officer at a Maxium Security Prison so i dont put up with to much crap. I build computers, My father got me started in video games when i was 12 years old, I a swimmer and in the process of teaching swimming as a secondary hobby. Here in a couple weeks ima get my New Tattoo, i'll post it up on the Site, its going to look SICK!
 
My name is Matt, i've had an addiction to game for the first two years of highschool, then didn't play for 2-3 years then just got back into it. My favorite color is red and my favorite thing to eat is medium-well Texas steak with mashed potatoes, steamed veggies, and A1 Steak sauce. Ima big fan of racing; F1 and MotoGP, got too old for NASCAR. My favorite thng about INS is that i pretty much own the DUST2 server :cool: aha
 
Well Well... Could not agree more with King about that favorite thing to eat... mmmm mmm!! :drool:

Anyways, my name is John aka PIMP DADDY SMURF 19 years old, 20 November 4th and I live in Austin, Texas. My favorite color is green and I enjoy a nice camping spot that I can get a god like killing streak going on. :P :thumbup:
Please don't be so fast to judge me from my good looks and charming personality, because in reality I'm a mean foo and if you mess with me I will hunt you down and gut you like a fish... :glare: ;) :huh: I kidd I kidd... Life is too short to hold grudges, be angry or be depressed all the time, so just "don't worry, be happy" :thumbup:
I have been a gamer starting off with a game called Ultima Online (UO) which was an rpg game for about 7 years then moving onto other games til I came to this mod and Ol' Papa Hammer recruited me into eGO (with a few struggles) 02/08/2009 and since then having been a part of this eGO family has been so great. Having such a great group of people that when I get onto vent or jump into game I can count on someone crackin a joke about something turning things into great random hilarious conversations. Whether it be about Hammers pretty rims or about Capy working for the "zOom ZoOm" car company I just couldn't ask for more of a better clan :crying: :) :biggrin:

Much love from yours truly,
John - PDS

**Oh I also enjoy a nice wedge of cheese :drool:
 
Last edited:
Anyways, my name is John aka PIMP DADDY SMURF and I live in Austin, Texas. My favorite color is green and I enjoy a nice camping spot that I can get a god like killing streak going on. :P :thumbup:

Your RPG's hurt. I hate you :P Show me the god-like ways to camp Mr. Pimp Daddy!

Anyways, I'm Nick. 29 years old and have been playing FPS games since CS 1.3 came out. Dropped out of high school in the 10th grade. I've worked various jobs in my life. From a rice rocket auto tech for 5 years (building custom turbo kits) to working for the slave driving Verizon DSL. I've also worked for a company that sold similar stuff as newegg but now I'm with a telecommunications equipment company doing support for routers/gateways, switches, DSLAM's, wireless AP's, modems... All the good stuff that'll bring internet to your home. The pay stinks though.

I married my wife of 4 years but known her for over 10 years. We have a beautiful yet wild child daughter who is 2 and a half that loves watching me play INS (I have a short voice recording of her saying "Get some!" :laugh:)

This is the 2nd clan I've joined and so far, it rocks! Everybody here is pretty cool. I haven't seen anybody disrespecting one another or even players outside of eGO. Awesome community thanks for all the guys and gals that represent eGO. :thumbup1:

BTW fathobo, Boudreaux's Butt paste is amazing stuff ;)
 
yehh pimp is great in vent even if he has had to meds.

edit: i just checked this is craking me up. iv been in eGO longer than all of our leadership team! lol thats funny and stupid but more funny
 
Last edited:
My medication tends to whack me out of my mind, I have insomnia so my sleep meds are brutal :P so if I'm acting goofy or its night time and a week day and I all of a sudden vanish, staying on vent and seeding in-game well then I have probably crashed out or went to watch TV and crashed then...
 
My medication tends to whack me out of my mind, I have insomnia so my sleep meds are brutal :P so if I'm acting goofy or its night time and a week day and I all of a sudden vanish, staying on vent and seeding in-game well then I have probably crashed out or went to watch TV and crashed then...

lol fair does. that must suck if you dont want to stay up and play ins
 
Hi, I'm 'Jorz' and I come from small city (est. pop. 26k) in Easetern Finlad in Northren Europe.
I love to spend time on the computer, but my other intrests are motorcycling in the summer and down hill skiing and judo in the winter. I've practised judo about...five or six years now and I'm hoping to move to the blue belt from green in the next winter or spring.
And yeah. When I say winter, I mean winter:
http://dwww01.morning.fi/files/images/talvi2.jpg
here we watch that about 3-5 months, depending on varios issues. And the summer is just like you have there in the US (assuming that the great majority who reads this, is American.) Just a tad not so hot. Right now it's... 25 celcius outside. And don't ask me how much that is in F.
We're 7hours ahead of the East Coast time, so you won't see much online. When you're starting to wake up from your comfy, warm beds, I'm finishing my school day or work. And by the time you get off the work, I'm sliding between the sheets. Except on the weekends :P

PS. I really, REALLY love cookies
 

Latest posts

Back
Top