Introduce Yourself

yehh pimp is great in vent even if he has had to meds.

edit: i just checked this is craking me up. iv been in eGO longer than all of our leadership team! lol thats funny and stupid but more funny


That's interesting. Because I just checked, and believe me this is cracking me up, I've been playing and admining HLDS games for about as long as you've been alive!!! LOL thats funny and stupid, but more stupid.

Name: Jonathan(Jonny)
Age: 34
CallSign: Un4Gvn
History: Bought HL the day it came out, played it..>Deathmatch and TFC(TeamFortressClassic) Beta tested the initial release of CS. Got hooked. Have been playing, admining, setting up and running servers for almost as long as many of have been alive. Can remember the initial release of IRC clients. Bought and tested almost every major FPS game that has come about. Have written reviews for GameSpot and IGN. Have beta tested many games including EverQuest, DoD:Source, CS:Source, Battlefield 2, and an earlier mod for BF1942 called Desert Combat. My clanning expeirence is wide and deep.
Aside from jamming on the pc, I like to go trail driving/mudding, camping, fishing, hunting, all sports. I help teach an akido class at LCC. I LOVE full contact MMA contests. I've had more injuries riding motorbike then I have in the ring.
I'm an honest, hardworking nature loving yankee hippie. I'm loyal to the bone.
I'm here to help any EdgeGamers member to the fullest amount of my capabilities. I'm a firm believer in our community and will do anything in my power to ensure it's continuing development.

Play hard. Fight fair.
Game on the Edge.
 
Last edited:
Play hard. Fight fair.
Game on the Edge.
Un4Gvn I think you just made eGOs new motto? :P

Thanks for sharing, I personally am glad that you decided to join us you have become someone that I feel I can come to when I have something on my mind that has been bugging me. Love you man :crying:
 
Last edited:
Name: Dustin Schneider
Loc: Wisconsin
DOB: 02/11/1981

About me:
I've been playing games since I can I remember. Back in the Atari days, games were a little bit less technical but they had their nostalgic qualities.
Gaming keeps me sane, so to speak. When I have a crappy day or just need to escape, I hop in a game and it help me relax and lower the blood pressure. It's not a good thing but games have kind of become my medicine. They keep me from going postal on life sometimes and they keep me from getting in trouble for the most part...
I am very loyal to those that are loyal to me! I've been in many clans/guilds/organizations... some very similar to edgegamers, some quite the opposite. But this is the best community that I've been a part of. On most days, I feel more welcome here than in my own house. I love you guys ... sniffle sniffle
 
Name: Dustin Schneider
Loc: Wisconsin
DOB: 02/11/1981
About me:
I've been playing games since I can I remember. Back in the Atari days, games were a little bit less technical but they had their nostalgic qualities.
Gaming keeps me sane, so to speak. When I have a crappy day or just need to escape, I hop in a game and it help me relax and lower the blood pressure. It's not a good thing but games have kind of become my medicine. They keep me from going postal on life sometimes and they keep me from getting in trouble for the most part...
I am very loyal to those that are loyal to me! I've been in many clans/guilds/organizations... some very similar to edgegamers, some quite the opposite. But this is the best community that I've been a part of. On most days, I feel more welcome here than in my own house. I love you guys ... sniffle sniffle

Thanks man, I can definitely relate to what you said... Love you too man :crying:
 
Respect, brother. The reason for that, respect. You have to give it before you can get it...

--Caffiene, I can relate directly to your post, I should copy that and put it into my post.
 
Un4Gvn's only got 14 years on me...hah. ONLY =p. I have to say, you look more like you're in your mid-late twenties in your pictures. (Not brown nosing, it just looks that way.) Unless of course those pictures are a bit old. =p
 
haha un4gvn the reason for that your like 20 years older!
Come on Ice keep it on subject please.
If someone comments on something OFF subject then its like a domino affect and then everyone starts going off topic...
This thread is important to me
 
Hey, I'm Difertia.
Just incase you're wondering, I got my name of the disease (forgot what it was called in English exactly), it was some kind of flesh-eating bacteria or something. Really icky. Thought it sounded kinda' cool so I modified it to Difertia.

ebola ?
 
Gaming keeps me sane, so to speak. When I have a crappy day or just need to escape, I hop in a game and it help me relax and lower the blood pressure. It's not a good thing but games have kind of become my medicine. They keep me from going postal on life sometimes and they keep me from getting in trouble for the most part...

And people say video games make us violent. How silly of them. :)
 
I'm Kill Me, as many of you may know already. I'm 14 years old, living in California. I've been with eGO a total of almost 13 months. I'm still supporting eGO & I'm still proudly supporting the best of the best, the INS Division :)
I'm about to own all of you guys (if I have time to spare, starting high-school this year) in all of the games once my new computer arrives :P I've been gaming for as long as I can remember, which is actually a very long time o_o

Everything else, N/A :D

PS: I'm still here to help so feel free to send me a PM if you need help with anything eGO related such as admin recruiting.
 
Last edited:
Hey my eGO name is Reactor, My real name is John I'm 34 I work for the State in which I reside.To get a little more specific I work with mental health and personal care.I'm not one that's good at this kind of thing mostly cause I don't know what to say,I have one child here and one that's on the way,I joined on the very first day I played Ins. it was kind of a freak thing ,I use to play Counter Strike back when it first came out. I joined a team called CTR (counter threat reduction) but I ran under another name (Sgt. Lonewolf) I still like to use that name once in a while..so If anyone knows that name feel free to drop me a line. I'm not going to say to much about eGO as a clan cause I just got started here but my few objective glimpses in to the clan seems to remind me of CTR and that is a good thing cause I really enjoyed playing with that clan/team,eGO seems to be a great group to play with

thanks for th fun times I'm going to have

Reactor/John
 
Name: Dan Walker (whoa! I bet that just blew your mind!)
Age: 18

I've been member of eGO for a bit less than a month. I built a computer in January, which was my first that was actually able to run any games other than solitare. In February I found Insurgency, and eGO servers were some of the first I played on. I played primarily on those servers for about six months until late in June when I applied and was subsequently accepted.

As far as what I do in real life, I'm currently unemplyed (thank you Michigan's 15%+unemployment rate). In the fall I will be going to college full time to study Computer Science. Right now I primarily play Insurgency, but every now and then I'll join some of my brothers in some XBox 360 NHL '09 action. I've been playing games as long as I can remember. I remember playing Crystal Caves and Commander Keen (at least, I have videos of my dad playing them as I sat on his lap, but I'm counting that :))
 
I'm Curtis. 23, 5th year double majoring in Biology and Philosophy. The only problem is, I'm working on my second major (Biology) while in first year law school courses (BOOM, WINNING COMBO FOR STRESS).

I love motorcycles (own and work on two), flying (own shares in a glider), wine, cooking, landscaping, carpentry, and solidly good music. I love to argue and strive to argue effectively. Love INS but am exploring all the other mods out there for HL2 that are gaming goodness. I have some down time in the summer so I get to game but it might drop off a bit once school starts. joined ego because I loved their servers and the lack of stupidity/moroseness allowed on the servers. Look forward to seeing you guys on the servers!
 
Hey my eGO name is Reactor, My real name is John I'm 34 I work for the State in which I reside.To get a little more specific I work with mental health and personal care.I'm not one that's good at this kind of thing mostly cause I don't know what to say,I have one child here and one that's on the way,I joined on the very first day I played Ins. it was kind of a freak thing ,I use to play Counter Strike back when it first came out. I joined a team called CTR (counter threat reduction) but I ran under another name (Sgt. Lonewolf) I still like to use that name once in a while..so If anyone knows that name feel free to drop me a line. I'm not going to say to much about eGO as a clan cause I just got started here but my few objective glimpses in to the clan seems to remind me of CTR and that is a good thing cause I really enjoyed playing with that clan/team,eGO seems to be a great group to play with

thanks for th fun times I'm going to have

Reactor/John

Mental health really? I'm currently going to school majoring in psychology. I'm not sure if I want to work for the State hospital in Pueblo which is only a 20 minute drive, or perhaps work in a private practice.
 
hey im blue. grant (gray) 28 yrs old, been playing for 24 years. started on atari with pong back in 1984! moved on to joust on an apple comp, then goldminer, goldminer vga simcity. got in some trouble and went away for a few years, then in 2001 i found half life and cs. i played dod beta and tore it up gta series is one of my favs! took a break from gaming and got steam again about a year and a half ago. in college i used to work and school as much as i could, save money and quit everything and game 16 hours a day for months straight taking breaks to lift weights and go on the occasional date. my son (11) is into gaming and once i deem him mature enough his reward will be to apply for membership into eGO.
 
Well i'm not a psychologist but I think its what you want to do that makes a difference, State benefits and pay r usually pretty good and you don't have to worry about taking out taxes yourself,But private practice allows you more freedom with your work,not so with state facilities you have to play by there rules.But that sometimes is a good thing because if something goes wrong and its because of there rules then they are to blame which means you don't have to deal with the extremely high cost of insurance which is usually the killer of almost any form of doctor....
So there are several pros and cons to the field which you probably already know.I hope at least I gave you somethings to think about,But please don't think I'm trying to push one way or the other just giving my personal insight on the subject.
I think that's cool though that your interested in that field, I just hope you don't become one of those SSSOOOOO distant from everyone doctors that you forget why your in that field to begin with........:):):)

Good Luck with your Schooling

Reactor
 

Latest posts

Back
Top