TF2 League - Season Match Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScrappyDoo

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Nov 7, 2008
Messages
4,560
I've created a spreadsheet with the results of the season's matches. Please take a moment to check and see if I've made any errors (again). Otherwise, I'll be re-entering these scores into the elo calculator tonight.


picture.php


2ufc1gg.jpg
 
Last edited:
ARD-T-FLO's matches are correct. Thanks for the update, Scrappy. How will we be breaking up the 4-way tie for 15th?
 
ARD-T-FLO's matches are correct. Thanks for the update, Scrappy. How will we be breaking up the 4-way tie for 15th?

I think Scrappy has a very complex mathematical equation that he inputs each team's statistics of who they played and who won/lost against the tougher opponents. The top 2 make it into the spots....



I'm kidding. He flips a coin a couple times. ;)
 
Quacker's Week 3 win was actually a forfeit win. I don't know if that has anything to do with the ELO or not, but that is the only inaccuracy I see for Team Quackers.

P.S. Thanks for posting this. This made it a lot clearer why we only have 12 extra points when other 4-0 teams have more.
 
All right. One team had a brief concern, but they've just PM'ed me (as of a few hours ago) and now concur with the scores. Final ranks will be posted later tonight.

In the event there's a tie, a tiebreaker match will be held to determine who advances. That match will be held ASAP and elimination round pairings will commence right after that.
 
I dont know if this will effect anything now, but our week two match was 5-4 us. Not 4-0. It went into OT. This was just brought to my attention today.
 
Last edited:
Week 5 aDT vs Jarate Masters was a forefeit win for jarate masters. Thats the only inaccuracy I can see, dunno if it means anything.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top