R RedFlag Thread Thumper Joined Mar 7, 2008 Messages 1,048 Jul 27, 2009 #1 We started off on Freight and went to Hall of Death later on, we had a lot of fun. I hope somebody got some screenshots of that taunt chain we had, if you do post them! Thanks for coming, everybody
We started off on Freight and went to Hall of Death later on, we had a lot of fun. I hope somebody got some screenshots of that taunt chain we had, if you do post them! Thanks for coming, everybody
Angela Poster Joined Jun 15, 2009 Messages 116 Jul 27, 2009 #3 HAHA, that was great, even though I just about threw up on my keyboard... HAHA... Had a blast, thanks!
HAHA, that was great, even though I just about threw up on my keyboard... HAHA... Had a blast, thanks!
Sandman Forum Fiend Joined Feb 23, 2008 Messages 707 Jul 27, 2009 #4 I had a blast guys, thanks for coming!