i will be away

prime ZERO

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
1,753
i am going to other city for two weeks and cant play or anything.:facewall::facewall:but when i come back,you will surely see me in servers again.
 
Have a good trip, hopefully its not as boring as NYC my urban jungle :mellow: Before anyone says that NYC isn't boring, live here for 21 years first.
 
I have a vacation from getting shot all the time. Extend your visit if you want so I have plenty of time to heal from your destruction.
 
I have a vacation from getting shot all the time. Extend your visit if you want so I have plenty of time to heal from your destruction.

lol, that sucks for you solnav now i will take his place for him :P

but have fune Zero :) see you back in kalt about 2 weeks
 
Noooooooo! I dont know you! But anyways noooooooooooooo! Anyways, you can search DoDs pro on youtube and then you can "play"
 

Latest posts

Back
Top