Hey..
i have been having a problem with my ventrilo.
I am a new user to ventrilo, i have NEVER had it before. so im not sure whats wrong.
I downloaded 3.0.5 and made my account name and all that stuff.
I type in the server info, and it says
MSG: Server is availabe. Press connect.
when i hit connect, all it says is MSG: Syncronizing.
then it will jsut stop and go back to
MSG: Server is availabe. Press connect.
Im not sure whats wrong, i have tried logging into 4 different servers. but all have given me this message. i have also un-installed and re-installed. i have tried installing 3.0.4 and 3.0.1 and nothing has worked..
If you have any idea. i would LOVE for you to help me
Thanks,
Hopper
i have been having a problem with my ventrilo.
I am a new user to ventrilo, i have NEVER had it before. so im not sure whats wrong.
I downloaded 3.0.5 and made my account name and all that stuff.
I type in the server info, and it says
MSG: Server is availabe. Press connect.
when i hit connect, all it says is MSG: Syncronizing.
then it will jsut stop and go back to
MSG: Server is availabe. Press connect.
Im not sure whats wrong, i have tried logging into 4 different servers. but all have given me this message. i have also un-installed and re-installed. i have tried installing 3.0.4 and 3.0.1 and nothing has worked..
If you have any idea. i would LOVE for you to help me

Thanks,
Hopper






