Polaroid is Back!

I worked at Target for 6 months in electronics and those Pogo printers are nothing new... the caerma portion is, but not he printer. In that amount of time we sold NOT ONE of the printers... I doubt this will catch main stream... although it is great news for commercial applications.
 
I worked at Target for 6 months in electronics and those Pogo printers are nothing new... the caerma portion is, but not he printer. In that amount of time we sold NOT ONE of the printers... I doubt this will catch main stream... although it is great news for commercial applications.

lol, I worked in Target Electronics for about a year and a half and can confirm exactly what Die-Often said. Also Polaroid electronics are not "Polaroid," the name just got bought out by a bunch of different companies over a 7 year span, starting in 2002. Polaroid electronics are generally crap and should be avoided like the plague.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top