TF2 Wallpapers

AJC

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jun 20, 2009
Messages
657
Hey Guys, I was just thinking. I don't really know of any good TF2 wallpaper. So I want you guys to post all your cool wallpapers on here! So everyone can see, save and talk about them! Even the ones you made yourself. I know you all you guys are into TF2 a lot, so why not show it off with a cool desktop wallpaper?;)
 
Lol, i have quite a few, i actually have a desktop wallpaper changer so it changes every week :)
 
I just downloaded a few but my upload speeds are way too slow to put on a site like photobucket, but some of those ones that you guys posted are really nice!
 
iamthebest.png


Its 1440x900 tell me if you need it resized :P
 
Here are some pretty cool ones: (you might want to zoom out a bit)
TF2_Spy_Wallpaper_by_Klashmyag.jpg

TF2_Engie_wallpaper_ver_2_by_Klashmyag.png

TF2_Medic_Wallpaper__Alt_ver__by_Klashmyag.jpg

TF2_Pyro_Wallpaper_by_Klashmyag.jpg

Sorry about the horribly large post : /
 
Last edited:
very cool guys:thumbup: thanks for sharing these wallpapers
definitely gonna use some
 

Latest posts

Back
Top