If Someone Gave You 1 Million Dollars What Would You Do With It?

BlackVentur

I made one post
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
6
I would buy a house (medium size house just to get me started, not going overboard) since I already have a decent car, then give a few to my family, then donate a little, then invest the rest and continue to work ;) assuming I'm still young.

Main thing I would try to do is be smart with it, as 1 million dollars can be spent easily and quickly.
 
$1,000,000 isn't going to get me very far these days, so I'd work for a larger amount and keep it.
 
dr-evil.JPG


THE WORLD bwahahahahahaha...
 
I guess I'd just buy a better car and do...something with the rest.
 
i would help out my family buy house, car, food, the NEEDS. then with the money i have left i would donate to eGO!!!
 
I'd give 500,000 to my mom to help her out, 250,000 to my dad, and keep the last 250,000 myself for indulgences (and schooling funds).

Nice thread btw.
 
pay of collage and put some away for retirement than help my friends and family out with there mortgages and student loans.
 
Donate 100k to multiple charities and organizations, take 300k and create a scholarship fund for underprivileged kids, pay my way through college without ever having to work during it so I can focus entirely on studies.... (Give that 180K?).. Go on vacation to the European countryside and Prague with the extra 20k.. Leaving 400k for a house, a day-to-day car, and a Nissan Skyline. Anything left over will go in my pocket and be spent however else I feel like it at the time...
 
Last edited:
i would:
buy a house
buy a car
buy my dad a car
buy some things that i have always wanted (big list)

And, the best part,
Have a great time. (Until I ran out that is LOL)
 
if i were just given 1 million dollars, id donate it to eGO.... I am kinda well off already and don't really need it...
 
Buy 25,000 eGO tshirts?

My wardrobe would be set for the rest of my life.

Don't really want to live in a bigger house.
 
Buy a house.
pay off current car and buy myself a nice set of wheels.
finish school.
pay for wife to go to school.
pay for a month of servers for eGO.
then do nothing for a year (play tf2)
then ummmm work and pay for toys with the leftover cash.
 
Pay off house.
Buy a nice car.
Pay my college stuff.
Invest.
And I would definitely donate to eGO out of that.
 
Back
Top