If Someone Gave You 1 Million Dollars What Would You Do With It?

I'd buy a Giraffe If i couldn't buy that
I'll deflate my girl friend and buy a better one.
 
Last edited:
1. Pay off my debts from school.
2. Pay off my moms car.
3. Probably pay off my friends debts from school.
4. Buy a motorcycle.
 
koenigsegg-ccx.jpg


Put it in the bank and use the interest to buy my dream car.
 
i'd use part of it to buy a nice house and car, part to help pay for collage, and the rest to buy a nice gaming computer.
 
Bank it, continue working until I feel I have done something with my life instead of get it all free.
 
Put 700,000$ in bank just because I love my job and won't give it up.
Buying a house and a Honda Civic Mugen RR as summer car. That's all :P
 
Lol at Rice Eater.

I would change it into quarters so I could swim in it like Scrooge Mcduck used to do in the cartoon show "Duck Tales."
 
I'd learn my way around investments and all that jazz. Make massive interest for a year, then start dishing out 100k to each family member/friend who has earned it (that makes for about 4 family members, and two friends. :P ).

After that, keep investing right and living off the interest. :D

Everything from there on in would be fun and games. New comp build every 6-8 months, nice car (which for me wouldn't even be expensive).

In line with a house, dunno if I'd bother. If I did though, it'd be fully decked out for tech, server closet, future proofed (got ideas for making future tech easier to implement), wireless-friendly, LAN-room(s).

Just a few ideas. ^^
 
Drop it into a liquid CD and use the interest it produces to supplement my income.

+1

I called 5 local banks and figured the average interest rate on their cd's.. If i depositted 1 million and left it there untouched for 1 month. i could then spend 4K per week every week for the rest of my life without ever touching that 1 million.
 
id buy a nice new pc and laptop and a semi good car and save 20-30% of the cash for the insurence or something like that then id buy myself my own place prolly a apartment because i like small spaces untill i need to buy a house and what ever is left over i will invest and get a job to add to it then if i get fired or something i can fall back on a huge wad of cash and be allright
 
Why not the Gumpert Apollo? It's faster ;)

At some point though you have to look at each and go...hmm the gumpert has a terrible name, and is terrible looking. The Ascari on the other hand is amazing looking. And the sound it makes!? Worth buying just to listen to it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top