If Someone Gave You 1 Million Dollars What Would You Do With It?

donate 1/4 of it, invest 1/4 to make more money, and keep the rest in a swiss bank

thats what i would have done
 
+1

I called 5 local banks and figured the average interest rate on their cd's.. If i depositted 1 million and left it there untouched for 1 month. i could then spend 4K per week every week for the rest of my life without ever touching that 1 million.

We know who the smart people here are.

Me? I'd buy a pony.
 
I'd buy a blimp and hire a pilot and fly over a city dumping 200k in 1k bagys and the rest flying throw the air :)
 
Well I'd exchange it into pounds for a start ^^
After that, the first thing I'd do is help fund my parent's retirement. They've been so good to me they'd deserve the best money can afford.
 
If I got 1 million dollars, I'd take it to the bank and get change...in pennies.

I mean, really, who needs 1,000,000 dollars when you could have 100,000,000 pennies? :)
 
I would buy a house on vancouver Island, donate 100,000 to edgegamers, then use the rest to finance my masters degree and send my parents on a vacation. oh and i guess i could buy my little bro a new gaming rig.
 
Open a gaming center here in town for all the people who can't afford gaming rigs, and let them all ragelog for free.
 
buy world's best pc and all games in the world? Nah. I would do something decent with it >_<
 
I would pay off my mortgage, buy my bosses business, make a large contribution to eGO and help out my family and friends.
 
Retire at age 22, after investing it in several CDs of course. I'd be able to live off the interest.
 
buy an uber computer and then buy every single game know to man and some to dolphin :D
 
I would do exactly what sexy beast said.


I would rather live my life in financial freedom, than spend it all now and possibly face problems down the road.


According to RunzWitSkizzorz with the ability to spend 4k a week, you are looking at $208,000 dollars a year interest. Most people aren't going to spend all this in a year, so thats even more interest for you.


Reading all these comments about i'm gonna do this, buy this and this and this you guys do realize all the after expenses right? The property taxes on all these houses you guys want is going to be through the roof. Not to mention any repairs you want done down the road. Home owners Insurance, security etc.

All these nice fancy cars you guys want...yeah I can see insurance companies with dollar signs in their eyes right now.


This is why alot of lottery winners end up broke. Several people have won over 10 million dollars...not 5 years later they are living off food stamps and social security. Most end up in debt owing a lot of money that they will have to pay off till the day they die. Think about this long and hard in case one of you actually do acquire a million dollars one day.
 
I would buy a plate of Armadillo Eggs, and bury the left over money in my back yard

eggs.jpg
 
Buy a little tree house in a Canadian forrest, and move up there.. just get loooong away from Denmark...<3
 
Back
Top