wat is your old favorite game?

uh this is a hard one, I hade lots of old favorites so I will just pick one...
Super Mario Bros. 3 that was probably the one I played most and I probably know most of the levels by heart<3
 
man i played the crap out of the Spyro games when i was a kid. but if i was to pick a classic old game that i like now, it'd have to be, RE
 
Hmm, my classic favorite is Quake 3 Arena and then moved on to Rocket Arena 3 which was a mod for Q3A. It was basically team deathmatch , but a lot better. Check it out on youtube. :)
 
Super Mario Bros. 3 and Pokemon games on the Game Boy Color.
 
Old games? Pshht you guys know nothing of the sort... I'm defiantly going to have to go with Zork.
 
First game that I played a lot was called Chopper 2, in DOS on a CGA monitor (hell yeah black and orange).

Favorite old game of all time is Master of Orion.

DOS emulator FTW!
 
Personally I have to agree with Link to the Past. But to be original I always come back to Civilization 1 or 2.
 
back in the day PlayStation 1 Larua Croft Man...Tomb Raider. Used to always play that game! but want to go WAY old school, the hold Sega, Toe Jam and Earl man! thats the game. hahahha
 
Also this is a long shot, but I've been trying to remember an old Nintendo (NES) game that I used to play at a friends house.

It was a full 2d side scroller (forward, back, up, down, not just running in a line and jumping, think Metroid) where you played as a knight, There were shops and dungeons that you could enter via old school Mario 2 style (press up to go through the doorway).
The dungeons were played in the same style as the regular map, a lot of the games I've tested trying to find this one transition you into a 1d (forward, back, jump) side scroller.
You could go into shops and buy upgrades, but in certain dungeons there were chests that gave you better swords. And randomly, you could collect beer steins usually grabbed through jumping.

I've got an NES emulator with over a thousand games and still haven't been able to find it, I didn't even know they made that many games for the damn thing!
 
Last edited:
a96731_a477_video-game.jpg
Awesome Game!
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILjJDcI2Em8&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILjJDcI2Em8&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
 
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH ZORK i miss that game... you have walked into the slabering fangs of a grue.....lol
 

Latest posts

Back
Top