BlackMesa Retro Night 7/28

russkie

Active Member
Joined
May 27, 2008
Messages
262
I would like to thank everyone that showed up! Ash and I were happy with the turnout and we hope to host this event again in the future. It was a blast and I hope everyone had a great time. I would like to thank Dragonhill for making this awesome map. Thanks to m fellow EC's, ScrappyDoo, and GardenGrove for getting this inaugural event operational.

Please post any screen shots or thoughts you have!

group.jpg


heavies.jpg
 
Last edited:
I had a blast as well!!! Fun map, fun people... It was defiantly worth playing!
 
Thanks for the event, it brings back good memories :) Will certainly attend if we do that again.

I don't know if it's only me, but russkie's screenshots aren't working.
 
Sounds like you guys had a blast.

I've enjoyed every version of Black Mesa so far. I was too busy at the time, but I will definitely attend this event if we do it again in the future. :cool:
 
One of my favorite events I've gone to since I've been in eGO. It was so funny how almost no one knew where they were going until the end of the event. At first I thought you had to go all the way around since the crab room doors didnt work, but then I saw the double doors worked on both side and it made it so much easier.
If dragonhill has any time until next time if we do do this event again, some things need to be updated like the crab room doors.
 
This was a lot of fun. I had to get used to the map first (I think the first version of Black Mesa I played had the complex network of vents and the portal that flipped you sideways), but I picked it up after awhile. I tried to play the final Black Mesa after that and I couldn't do it. My mind didn't re-adjust fast enough ^_^

Thanks for a great event!
 
Thank You Guys for Coming to the Event.
Me and Russkie Had a Blast Hosting This.
We Are definitely going to do another Blackmesa Retro Night.
We are also Planning to Hopefully use other Versions of the Maps.

Ash//
 

Latest posts

Back
Top