Weapon Scripts?

XXzz-Trauma-zzXX

Thread Junky
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
805
I was looking on FPS Banana and saw a weapon script that automatically burst fires for you so that you dont have to worry about accidentally spraying. So my question is can I legally us this in the eGO servers without anyone caring? I tend to get a heavy finger when I intend to burst fire. Im asking because if it were me I wouldn't care as long as that person still had recoil.
 
probably just binding mouse1 to '+attack;-attack;+attack;-attack;+attack;-attack;' i personally see no problem, its like people running around with the scroll wheel down bound to attack
 
Well I dont see any problems either I just want to know so I dont walk into the servers and get banned because of it. I think I may actually try the mouse wheel thing. But im not sure yet because thats mainly how I switch weapons.
 
Yea thats what Im saying. But I was talking to an eGO in Highschool yesterday. I tried to explain to him that I was looking into possibly getting a burst fire script since I tend to turn my burst fires into sprays after a bit. He said scripts are cheating as some of them give you "powers" that you normally couldnt do. But you can burst fire without the script so using one to burst fire wouldnt be that big of a deal in my book.
 
some scripts, such as fast shouldering rockets in DoDS are frowned upon and in some cases not allowed, but the specific script you are talking about would seem fine to me. If anything its just being lazy lol

-Blue
 
If you dont talk about it nobody will notice. It just seems like you are doing it normally.
 
lol well Im a pretty lazy person anyways so. PLus none of them I tried have turned out to be as effective as actually doing it yourself.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top