"CONSOLE" problems. please help

robdog

Thread Thumper
Joined
May 2, 2009
Messages
1,008
heyyyyyy - this question is for counterstrike



so anyways, i have console enabled and everything in css. but when i type anything into it, it automatically closes. so i cant type anything other then one letter



exapmple: if i wanted to type pig into onsole, it would close after i type ""p""



so i have to copy and paste everything.



some people have told me to go to steam>my games>css>properties> launch options> "-CONSOLE"" it works for a bit i think i really dont know. please help!
 
Try removing your whole counter strike folder and restart it all. Then check of console and again. See if this works :).
 
have you binded the "|" key to bind console, because if you haven't that might be the reason why you can't open the console
 
No i have it all done but it use to auto close, but an admin also had the same problem. And told me the trick. Thanks anyway!
 
Want to share this trick?
So if anyone else has the same problem they could search for it, or we could reference back to this?
 
Well sure it's easy just type a before your message. So if I was to type pig I would type a, then backspace it then type pig
 
Kind of random, I know but it works LOL. And yeh I might make a thread about this when I have time to help others with this problem, thanks hazal
 

Latest posts

Back
Top