Hello,
I recently dove into the website development world and I am learning quite fast, BUT I hardly know anyone else other than Dominion who is involved in this general subject. Since Dom is really busy he can't afford to waste time on a web newbie like myself..which is why I am making this thread:
If you work with any aspect of website development (HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, Flex, hosting, etc.)
PLEASE PM me, I am in desperate need of informed web developers.
Thank you.
I recently dove into the website development world and I am learning quite fast, BUT I hardly know anyone else other than Dominion who is involved in this general subject. Since Dom is really busy he can't afford to waste time on a web newbie like myself..which is why I am making this thread:
If you work with any aspect of website development (HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, Flex, hosting, etc.)
PLEASE PM me, I am in desperate need of informed web developers.
Thank you.












