Thank You

Opeth!

Forum Fiend
Joined
May 10, 2009
Messages
637
Just wanted to say thank you to all those involved in making the TF2 League possible. I only played in 1 match (thank you old motherboard), but I enjoyed it and would hope we could continue with this in the future.

No, things haven't run perfectly, hell, we're still trying to figure out playoffs. But it was a trial run. No one was even sure how far this would get. Sure, changes may need to be made, and some teams have their grievances. The important question to ask yourself though is did you have fun? I think the majority of us would answer a resounding yes.


A big thank you to Scrappy, russkie, and Sandman specifically (and the rest of you involved in the league too!) These guys made a lot of sacrifices to make this possible, and without them we wouldn't be here, regardless of who wins it.

So again, thanks for making this little league of ours a reality.
 
And an even bigger thanks to TP for participating as well! You're an amazing player and so funny and cool.

But yeah, in all cerealness, ditto with what Opeth said. This has been really fun for me and it's nice to compete with friends. Thanks guys :)
 
Thank you, Opeth, for your thoughts. And thanks to you and everyone else who has played. I'll be posting a League 2 thread shortly.

Just wanted to say thank you to all those involved in making the TF2 League possible. I only played in 1 match (thank you old motherboard), but I enjoyed it and would hope we could continue with this in the future.

No, things haven't run perfectly, hell, we're still trying to figure out playoffs. But it was a trial run. No one was even sure how far this would get. Sure, changes may need to be made, and some teams have their grievances. The important question to ask yourself though is did you have fun? I think the majority of us would answer a resounding yes.


A big thank you to Scrappy, russkie, and Sandman specifically (and the rest of you involved in the league too!) These guys made a lot of sacrifices to make this possible, and without them we wouldn't be here, regardless of who wins it.

So again, thanks for making this little league of ours a reality.
 
I concur.
I've had a blast playing in the League so far. It's really cool to be able to play competitively against other eGO teams.

Thank you guys for all of your hard work in making this possible! :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top