What headset do you refer?

Six-Sax

I made one post
Joined
Jul 29, 2009
Messages
9
Ok, I've got 3 headsets and none of them works at all! so.. Im asking YOU guys what headset is good for gaming at a VISTA computer? I'm planing on buying CREATIVE HS-450 GAMINGHEADSET. It says it removes all the background sounds and makes the game sound more real. Sorry, missed the p at refer.
 
Last edited:
Hi! Welcome to the forums :)

We have a pretty nice section for headset reviews in our tech section on the forums - http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=70989

My favorite headset is the Turtle Beach HPA2. After cycling through headsets at an alarming rate (was I cursed to ALWAYS break a headset after a few months of use??) I got luky and decided to give the HPA2's a shot. Couldn't be happier with them - the 5.1 sound is great, they are awesomely comfortable, they stay in place on my head without being super-uncomfortably tight, and they are metal strong. This headset has lasted twice as long as any other headset I've ever had, couldn't ask for anything more ~
 
Be sure to look for refurb deals. I got a refurb HPA2, looks new, no problems, and about 50% off.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top