Admin Classes July 31st, Aug 1st, Aug 2nd

Im glad were doing more weekend classes, lets fill them up people!
 
I'm from TF2 and wanna play some DOD. Set up my game but I'm wondering if I should attend a DOD admin class. I'm not sure how the rules vary if at all. I played a bit ago but was so lost I felt bad for my team! LOL
 
I'm from TF2 and wanna play some DOD. Set up my game but I'm wondering if I should attend a DOD admin class. I'm not sure how the rules vary if at all. I played a bit ago but was so lost I felt bad for my team! LOL

Rules = Same. Admin controls = Same lol

if that helps =P if you still need help just PM me or add me as a friend on steam VIA Maul on my forum profile
 
Rules = Same. Admin controls = Same lol

if that helps =P if you still need help just PM me or add me as a friend on steam VIA Maul on my forum profile

Kewl thought it might be but wanted to be sure. I just need tons of practice! LOL Got all my admin stuff set up!
 
I would like to take admin school again (if possible) as a refresher. Let me know what I need to do and what day would be the most convenient please.

Thanks in Advance.
 
I'm from TF2 and wanna play some DOD. Set up my game but I'm wondering if I should attend a DOD admin class. I'm not sure how the rules vary if at all. I played a bit ago but was so lost I felt bad for my team! LOL

We discuss a few topics a bit differently from TF2; for example, eG members do NOT have spray trace access due to its integration with the ban menu. Many of the topics are identical, but it's still worthwhile to attend if you can make it.

SmuthSealLuvSmak said:
I would like to take admin school again (if possible) as a refresher. Let me know what I need to do and what day would be the most convenient please.

Thanks in Advance.

Just visit the DoD Admin School forums (located at http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=708, and copied from Greenlight Terror's post) and find a class that you can make it to. We're also working to set up more classes at different times for the future, and appreciate input as to what good times might be (for example, based on the volume of requests, we've added this weekend of Admin 101 classes).
 

Latest posts

Back
Top