Need some help.

Wally_Higgins

Active Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2009
Messages
379
Every time I try to install this and restart, It freezes at startup and then I have to go through a long process of restoring to before the update installation.
Any help is much appreciated!


Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 8 for Windows Vista for x64-based Systems (KB972260)

Download size: 16.4 MB

You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect.

Update type: Important
 
Yeah, I had that update like a day ago and did the same thing, but then I upgraded to Windows 7 and it was fine. Also google chrome is really good.
 
Every time I try to install this and restart, It freezes at startup and then I have to go through a long process of restoring to before the update installation.
Any help is much appreciated!


Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 8 for Windows Vista for x64-based Systems (KB972260)

Download size: 16.4 MB

You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect.

Update type: Important

Just skip it... Internet Explorer 8 is not important.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top