- Joined
- Apr 15, 2009
- Messages
- 139
I recently downloaded a animated gif spray from FPSBanana with a picture of Mr. Bean from Mr.Bean's holiday (http://www.fpsbanana.com/sprays/20187) and I am having trouble using it in-game. The compressed .rar file for the spray comes with a .gif, a .vmt, and a .vtf of the spray. I took the vtf and put it into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\darthruben\day of defeat source\dod\materials\VGUI\logos because I believe that is the correct folder. I turn on the game and go to options to select the .vtf as my spray and what the game does is create a .vmt in the logos folder and another identical .vmt in a UI folder found inside the logos folder. Then I click apply and try to spray the animated gif in the game but it constantly appears as just a still image. I have even tried placing the .vmt that came with the download into the logos and UI folder, but it remains a still image. Does anyone know what my problem is or have any idea how to use animated gifs for sprays?




