Mystery Penguin EGO Zealot Joined May 29, 2008 Messages 1,401 Jul 31, 2009 #2 want! how much is shipping? Last edited: Jul 31, 2009
H HaloRacer Forum Fanatic Joined Feb 6, 2008 Messages 978 Jul 31, 2009 #3 Depends on where you are. I use el cheapo USPS.
B bandgeek Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 2,193 Jul 31, 2009 #4 may i have the battlefront game???
Mystery Penguin EGO Zealot Joined May 29, 2008 Messages 1,401 Jul 31, 2009 #6 meh I dont want the stuff, give it to someone else
S Syntax! Poster Joined Feb 25, 2009 Messages 208 Jul 31, 2009 #7 Depending on shipping costs to Connecticut I may be interested. If possible, can I just get the watchmen bag? I'm a MASSIVE fan and would absolutely love something like that Alright, PM'd you about it, I'm more than likely interested. Last edited: Jul 31, 2009
Depending on shipping costs to Connecticut I may be interested. If possible, can I just get the watchmen bag? I'm a MASSIVE fan and would absolutely love something like that Alright, PM'd you about it, I'm more than likely interested.
Chuckles EGO Zealot Joined Sep 17, 2007 Messages 1,597 Jul 31, 2009 #8 Depending on shipping to omaha neb.......I'll take it off your hands
S Skeletor Poster Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 127 Jul 31, 2009 #9 I'll take the AMD lanyard and the watchmen bag if you still have it
E e MpTy EGO Addict Joined Nov 10, 2007 Messages 1,159 Jul 31, 2009 #10 Can I have a cast of your hand shiped to me?
S Syntax! Poster Joined Feb 25, 2009 Messages 208 Jul 31, 2009 #11 I'm taking the stuff off his hands
H HaloRacer Forum Fanatic Joined Feb 6, 2008 Messages 978 Jul 31, 2009 #12 Ok, Syntax takes the cake! But Beta, I'll get you something special since you really wanted the fans...
Ok, Syntax takes the cake! But Beta, I'll get you something special since you really wanted the fans...
Adam Man, I'm pretty. =(eGO)= Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 7,460 Jul 31, 2009 #13 HaloRacer said: Depends on where you are. I use el cheapo USPS. Click to expand... Why wouldn't you use US Postal Service? If your stuff gets lost, they hunt down whoever lost it and eliminates them.
HaloRacer said: Depends on where you are. I use el cheapo USPS. Click to expand... Why wouldn't you use US Postal Service? If your stuff gets lost, they hunt down whoever lost it and eliminates them.
S SweetKinG Poster Joined Aug 15, 2008 Messages 214 Jul 31, 2009 #14 May i have the Alienware backpack?
S Syntax! Poster Joined Feb 25, 2009 Messages 208 Jul 31, 2009 #15 SweetKinG said: May i have the Alienware backpack? Click to expand... Sorry, but no