TF2 League: Season 2 Announcement

ScrappyDoo

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Nov 7, 2008
Messages
4,560
I'm pleased to announce that Season 2 will be starting in about a month. More information about the league can be found here.

However, now's the time to start contacting your friends and checking to see if you would like to form a team! Team Registration is open. Previous guidelines on team formation are now eliminated. The only requirements are that players must have a valid forum ID (to be entered into the competition module), be MAUL verified, and not be banned from playing on eGO servers.

Once you have a team formed, please send a PM to me so I can enter your team into the competition module.
 
Last edited:
So... is it ok to keep same teams or do you want us to try for new ones. Putting teams together seemed to be quite the ordeal last time...
 
All I have to say is THANK YOU SO MUCH! I've been unable to play all summer and I wanted to do league play so bad. You guys rock!
 
Back
Top