Dods sniper server

Lungbuster

Procaffeinator
Joined
Feb 21, 2009
Messages
3,370
ok i know that a lot of people out there arent big fans of our new sniper server, because you can lose a lot of points really fast, but we really need your help. It has been a long time since i have see this server full, and i play almost every day on it. Guys and gals please help us make this one of the best servers ever, so go out there get on this server and start OWNING some kids.

:) =(eGO)=? lungbuster4417
 
i try to...but to be honest the map variation just isnt enough to keep me intersted
 
reason why we do not get full server.

1/multiple maps
2/there are people who dont like to play some maps
3/they leave the server when changing map (see nr2)
4/spawn killing
5/I leave the server as 4 tower is played.
proposal:only real sniper servers,more new maps,every week a 1 new map and remove 1 old
and no spawn killing possibilities.

patje
 
I guess Ill speak for all the bad snipers, as you can see (my signature) points don't really matter to me anymore (I dropped around 2,000 in the last 2 weeks) but I'm not really a good sniper, I am when on Strand, but when against all the other great snipers, I fret. I just cannot play on the sniper server because I simply die a couple minutes later. I sometimes try to play, but overall I cannot without getting frustrated out of my mind, lol.
 
im also trying to be in sniper server ewerytime i dont get shot in beginning of the game:facewall::chair:
 
well i barely play on it anymore because i loose to many point in the hlstats even though it has the other ranking system it still has the 2 rankings systems i and i am very bad with the sniper so i think alot more people would play on it if it didnt have the hlstats ranking system i would be on their alot more

Eagle(Emil)
 
reason why we do not get full server.

1/multiple maps
2/there are people who dont like to play some maps
3/they leave the server when changing map (see nr2)
4/spawn killing
5/I leave the server as 4 tower is played.
proposal:only real sniper servers,more new maps,every week a 1 new map and remove 1 old
and no spawn killing possibilities.

patje

Yep I agree with patje here. Especially on the spawn killing thing. Some rounds I kill more campers with my carbine then I ever snipe, and that's just not right. I do like some map variety, but we've got a lot in that rotation and since sniping is so difficult to many, there's a lot of maps people don't like because it's more challenging to even stay alive.

One day I played a map there I loved and I haven't seen it since... each spawn was in a building with a ramp on the top for sniping, and room below. The left side had a bunch of concret blocks to hide behind as one sniped, and there was a hallway leading to the other side of the map for the allies, and a maze for the axis. Don't know the name, but I loved that one
 
thanks for all the input guys, and i completely agree with everybody here, anyways just keep on smashing skulls on whatever server you to play on. HAVE FUN !!!!!!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top