In Honor of The IRON Horse

Your Shadow

Rookie
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
86
As many of us have heard, a dear friend to many, The IRON Horse, had passed away recently (May he rest in peace) and in honor of IRON Horse many have placed a tribute to him in their user names (including myself), and others have taken up Sprays as well to honor him. I too have made a spray that some have asked to use, so I'm posting it here for all and any to use as well to remember IRON Horse.

(If you have trouble getting the spray to work, pm me and I'll see what I can do)
 
He will be missed. Great memorial pic of him as a demoman. :'( Think im going to cry again..
 
Some people had trouble using the picture as a spray, so I've had to change the file to get it to work. Now just save the image below to your computer then open it in MS Paint, then save it as a bitmap and it should then work. It was the only solution I could find to get it to function. Again if you have any trouble feel free to pm me.

theironhorsespray.png

Direct link: http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/7413/theironhorsespray.png
 
Back
Top