- Joined
- Dec 20, 2008
- Messages
- 159
Heya Lads!.. Lad-ette's, I'm not going to be on until wednesday because I applied for an Apprenticeship in Tattooing.
Sadly they were full, but noticed my enthusiasm for art.
They want me to go down to the studio on wednesday and show them my art and Watch them for the day, and help around the shop, So From now until wednesday I'll be drawing full on 100% to fill in my Portfolio, maybe a tiny bit of CS:S jail inbetween
This is something I'm so excited to have upon me, as i'm only 16 and to get into something like tattooing at my age.. well.. I see it as an Honor 
Cya all. Have fun, And GG
Rocker Phill. - P.s If anyone uses my singature word "Lad" While I'm gone, then they will never see daylight again.. See I've got a clauset that is empty and very dark
Again, Have fun.
Sadly they were full, but noticed my enthusiasm for art.
They want me to go down to the studio on wednesday and show them my art and Watch them for the day, and help around the shop, So From now until wednesday I'll be drawing full on 100% to fill in my Portfolio, maybe a tiny bit of CS:S jail inbetween
This is something I'm so excited to have upon me, as i'm only 16 and to get into something like tattooing at my age.. well.. I see it as an Honor 
Cya all. Have fun, And GG

Rocker Phill. - P.s If anyone uses my singature word "Lad" While I'm gone, then they will never see daylight again.. See I've got a clauset that is empty and very dark

Again, Have fun.

















