GreenTeaPanda Announcement!

GreenTeaPanda

Famous
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
553
Ok so I got TF2

I was checking it out on the Steam Store and it was like 20$ or something.

I was also thinking about L4D too but that was like 40$ or something.

So like a total of 60$. I thought that was kind of ridiculous but somebody told me about Orange Box (which I totally forgot about) and the whole box was like 30$!!!! The only thing other than TF2 that I didn't have was Portal so it was a good deal.


And thus I shall be jumping around CSS and TF2 for a bit. See you guys in TF2!!
 
Yeah I play TF2 and CS:S as well. I am way better at Tf2 than I am at CS:S, but then again, I am so bad at CS:S that I would have to be.
 
Im pretty sure kingkillers trying to say "ya i do that too".
Ah well, cant really blame people, TF2 is pretty sweet.

Have fun GTP
 
I suck at TF2 but its a really fun game, sometimes when you get bored of CSS, you can escape and play TF2 or DOD:S
 
TF2 looks like fun. But im kind of saving up for a street bike. its like $340 dollars
 
Yeah I used to be in the TF2 division but then I got into source. So I sorta play both. More CS though.
 
Play Pyro and bind mouse 1 to fire and mouse 2 to move forward. You can play with one hand.
 
I really should use that Orange Box I bought and play some TF2....maybe I will join you!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top