S ShadowMaster Rookie Joined Apr 5, 2009 Messages 57 Aug 1, 2009 #1 I'll be out of pocket for about 1.5 weeks teaching a technology class in Tulsa see you guys when I get back.
I'll be out of pocket for about 1.5 weeks teaching a technology class in Tulsa see you guys when I get back.
A Anti-spoon Poster Joined Jul 11, 2006 Messages 112 Aug 1, 2009 #2 AZ. nice place. I'm going to CA Aug 18th for a few days. I hate flying and havent flown for about 10 years but looks like i have no choice now. Have a safe trip.
AZ. nice place. I'm going to CA Aug 18th for a few days. I hate flying and havent flown for about 10 years but looks like i have no choice now. Have a safe trip.
D (dp) Solnav Forum Fiend Joined Oct 21, 2007 Messages 750 Aug 2, 2009 #3 Oklahoma isn't it. Very dry and hot place this time of year.