problems with mouse

ChaosCat

EGO Addict
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
1,350
My mouse has a weird problem with movement. It will randomly pause and and stay frozen for a cetain amount of time, Then does what i hasd been doing before/while it was paused. nothing i try makes it work and It's diffuclt to do much when this happens. it does it randomly anytime. as an example: while playing as heavy, this occurd and i was unable to stop firing my gun, until my mouse unfroze.

i beleive it's a wireless logitech g7 mouse
 
Last edited:
I am pretty sure it being wireless is the key problem. I have a wireless mouse as well and it does the same thing. It got to the point where I got sick of it, so now I plug in my USB mouse I bought for my laptop originally.

Much smoother and makes it easier.

If anyone else can come up with a wireless mouse which doesn't behave that way it'd be greatly appreciated!
 
Last edited:
When something isn't working right, you already know what's wrong - you just need to find out 'why' it isn't working right.

Isolating the problem is the first thing you should do. Plug the mouse's wireless receiver into another port and see if that helps. Try reinstalling the software, and if you have a spare mouse, try using another mouse for a while and see if the problem follows the new mouse. Once you isolate the problem, you can work on fixing it - sorry I can't be more specific, sometimes you just gotta play with it till you get it working again
 

Latest posts

Back
Top