TF2 vs. CS:S Scrim 8/1

Woo nice job guys who took part in it, you bring great pride to the CS:S division, only wish i coulda been there :D

Maybe next time you TF2'ers ;)
 
By the time I figured out the password and decided to ignore my large amount of confusion and just go in, the server was full. I would have been willing to help TF2, I play plenty in both divisions. Oh well.
 
Was really fun, minus getting rolled and no one knowing where to go :P. Luckily i've played CS forever and was top of the scoreboard for a while. I got a kick out of rellik trying to buy a difuse kit on terroist..
 
Rellik: Why can't I buy a defuse kit? I've been trying the past 7 rounds to get one!?!?
Oldie: Your on Terrorists...

but he made up for it with that ninja wire pick :P (Protip: it's always blue!)
 
I tried taunt killing but the only thing that happened was I dropped my usp and got an m4... does that mean I leveled up?
 
and killing the entire Terrorist team :P

I'm just glad i never got spawn killed. :-/

was my only true goal.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top