Pancake Cheese Sandwiches.

ToiletPastries

EGO Zealot
Joined
Aug 19, 2008
Messages
1,797
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3zf2jg46n0[/ame]

Pretty funny video. The credits are about half the video so don't watch those.

35hjqjp.gif
 
Last edited:
lol nice. I just watched the previous 3 episodes. Funny stuff. :)
 
very nice. "you are dead, not big surprise"
credits weren't that awesome, like the track though, may have to go and find that.
 
I hate guys who think their videos are so awesome that they spend more than half of their video crediting themselves.
 
Omg, that was hilarious. I loved how every hit was a critical.

very nice. "you are dead, not big surprise"
credits weren't that awesome, like the track though, may have to go and find that.

The song is Ghosts n Stuff from Deadmau5:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV8eiSA4vqc[/ame]
 
lol i love when someone utilizes ONLY the game sounds (ie: crap that can be found buried in the .GCFs) and manages to make it sound good.
very funny.

Though i wouldn't have told people to not watch the credits, the music was cool and some of the still images are hilarious. :D
 
Lol, the engie one is even better.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2SQ3ocSFEk[/ame]
 
Back
Top