Now you have to be 13?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redstarfish

Thread Junky
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
877
I was reading applications and heard stuff that now to be in the clan you have to be 13. In 4-30-08, I was 12 but applied as 13 because my birthday was close by so I thought it was ok. Also I thought u had to be 13 to join, but it didn't say that anywhere. Can someone explain please.
I turned 13 I'm June so I'm good.
( also they only said the youngest admin was 13, I never saw you had to be 13.)
 
When i applied it didnt say you had to be 13 it just said the youngest member was 13 the oldest something like 56
 
They made it offical like 6-6-09 that you have to be 13 or older to join because of the forums need to be 13 to be on it but the ones who are already in b4 that are safe unless they make a new rule they have to kick all people under 13 from eGO
 
Yes, don't worry about it too much. The policy is officially that if you are not 13 or above, you will not be accepted.

But you're fine.
 
Due to federal laws, it's required that a person using a forum board must be over the age of 13.

We now ask underage applicants to wait til they turn 13. This was inforced around 06-06-2009.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top