Your meme collection.

charrrrrlieeeeee-1.png

QFGJ

quoted for great justice
 
Ill admit i did not make this one from scratch. I just found a spy Fsjal and did a little GIMP work on it to make it look like my spray in the game.

FsjalMentlegen.png
 
Vector version!

ATTENTION EVERYONE:
I made a VECTOR VERSION for your enjoyment. (change .txt to .svg; won't allow svg uploads).

Enjoy :)
 
Although that looks bad ass, what programs can edit vectors? the only way i could even view it was through FireFox... Photoshop won't touch it... Also. its really smooth,,,, which kinda defeats the purpose. these are supposed to look liked chewed up MSPaint crap lol
 
Although that looks bad ass, what programs can edit vectors? the only way i could even view it was through FireFox... Photoshop won't touch it... Also. its really smooth,,,, which kinda defeats the purpose. these are supposed to look liked chewed up MSPaint crap lol
I wonder if Adobe illustrator can
Yes, Illustrator can, but since it's so expensive...

I recommend Inkscape for vector editing; it's FREE and works perfectly. (or, for those who can afford Illustrator, go nuts :) )
 
He didn't want you to know,
that his first name is Joe.
sloppierpd.png


activar:
sloppierpd125.png
 
I doubt you could come up with one for my name. I probably wouldn't use the avatar though :P Gotta show some support for Syracuse for now.
 
I doubt you could come up with one for my name. I probably wouldn't use the avatar though :P Gotta show some support for Syracuse for now.
Someone else came in here asking for an avatar... i spent alot of time making one, and it was really good.. and his response was "I WILL NEVER USE ONE OF THESE FSJAL MEME AVATARS" so i asked him "Then why did you come in here asking for one?"... if you say you wouldn't use it anyway, why should we try? I could try to come up with something for you Ill.. but if you're not going to use it, i'm not wasting my time...



no.. but you can has SloppyJoe
 
Someone else came in here asking for an avatar... i spent alot of time making one, and it was really good.. and his response was "I WILL NEVER USE ONE OF THESE FSJAL MEME AVATARS" so i asked him "Then why did you come in here asking for one?"... if you say you wouldn't use it anyway, why should we try? I could try to come up with something for you Ill.. but if you're not going to use it, i'm not wasting my time...

Once college football is over I could sue it as main avatar, could also be used for: signatures, profile pictures, steam avatars. Many uses.

I also have an idea that I could use one for, cant say though >:D
 
Last edited:
I would love to see one of my name :P As Ill Legend i doubt my name can be done into an meme.
 
was bored watching "llamas with hats" and made this

CARRRRLLLL:
Llamawithhat.png
 

Latest posts

Back
Top