Your meme collection.

Once college football is over I could sue it as main avatar, could also be used for: signatures, profile pictures, steam avatars. Many uses.

I also have an idea that I could use one for, cant say though >:D


Syracuse is going down Legend, support isn't going to do anything >:]
University of Michigan all day ;)

And I am still waiting on my MEME O.o What's going on with customer service here.
 
If someone could come up with my name, that would be awesome.
images
 
rellik. you has bestested me once again....i couldnt figure out the darn transparent thing
 
RealTemplate.png

Heres mine =D sorry if i copyed some1... i didnt bother to look at all 33 pages lol... anyway this was really fun =D
 
Last edited:
"Rellik is good at this thing because he sits there all day and thinks!", said Gordan Freeman.
 
Someone else came in here asking for an avatar... i spent alot of time making one, and it was really good.. and his response was "I WILL NEVER USE ONE OF THESE FSJAL MEME AVATARS" so i asked him "Then why did you come in here asking for one?"... if you say you wouldn't use it anyway, why should we try? I could try to come up with something for you Ill.






. but if you're not going to use it, i'm not wasting my time...



no.. but you can has SloppyJoe




Was that me? I'm sorry if it was, I don't think I requested one.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top