Professional Medic Needed !

Mental Buga

Thread Thumper
Joined
Mar 3, 2008
Messages
1,098


We have a position open as medic for a league team.

We are all so sick and bad at our game right now, we need a caring medic with a impeccable bedside manner, who can soothe away our aches and pains, treat our cuts and bruises and provide around the clock service as needed.

Credentials and reference's are a must, eastern time zone preferred, a good vocal communicator , able to take the initiative and instructions and someone that enjoys being part of a team.

Good availability is a must along with the desire to attend practise sessions and meetings as needed.

If you feel this position is right for you, please contact me as soon as possible.

I am waiting to hear from you !
​
 
I'm a very good medic, and I love healing people ;).

I haven't played TF2 In a few days, nothing a little praticing won't cure.
 
I'm a very well balanced medic. I'm usually on everyday on the 2fort and dustbowl servers and i do have a mic and use it frequently while i'm playing. I do however live on the west coast. But i'm avaliable most of the day. So getting to practices wont be a problem for me.

I do have a pretty poor K/D ratio (.7) but i'm trying to raise it (was around .5 two mouths ago) Stats can be found here: http://ego.hlstatsx.com/?mode=playerinfo&player=156422

If your interested, just send me a PM and i'll be glad to show you on any map you want.
 
Last edited:
keep em coming, I will add you all to steam, we can chat and we can arrange for your try outs :)

Dont be shy, if your interested let me know!
 
ok guys I have added you all to my steam except Randall , your list is full ! First task is to hop in and play with me in server, in a regular game, it gives me a chance to see how you play and how you interact with the othe players. Communication is very important!
 
thats great Eyeless, but please guys do not post here unless your really interested, thanks !

ok we have 7 to try out, busy busy busy :)
 
Bjorn managed to bribe everyone on the team into letting him join so... Sorry to everyone who wanted to heal me:(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top