Ok guys, so I need your opinions.
I need to buy a new PC (moved away from home and cant hog dad's pc anymore
)
Im looking into one of these new multi-core cpu's and have a basic question.
What would be better:
Dual Core 3.10GHz with 6MB of Cache
or
Quad Core 3.00GHz with 6MB of Cache
Im thinking that more cores does not necessarily mean faster processing speeds...but I have yet to buy a multi-core cpu and wanted some input before buying a PC next month.
thanks
I need to buy a new PC (moved away from home and cant hog dad's pc anymore
)Im looking into one of these new multi-core cpu's and have a basic question.
What would be better:
Dual Core 3.10GHz with 6MB of Cache
or
Quad Core 3.00GHz with 6MB of Cache
Im thinking that more cores does not necessarily mean faster processing speeds...but I have yet to buy a multi-core cpu and wanted some input before buying a PC next month.
thanks
















