Um, yeah, servers?

opscomm

Forum Fiend
Joined
Apr 29, 2009
Messages
684
Are all the servers supposed to be empty on TF2, or are we losing popularity. Yes I know that it is 8 in the morning but there is usually at least one server with about 30 people on it. Did I miss something?
 
o wow your right i just cheked and not one server has more than 10 people, maybe all the servers were restarted?
 
It generally fluctuates from what i've seen. Weekends being more popular at 5AM, wheres monday being least popular at 5AM.

Ill be heading over to turbine or something to stave off boredom for a bit. Always welcome to get a game going ;).

[edit] Ninja'd TP's post.
 
Well it is Monday and ridiculously early. We don't always have at least one server that's full in te morning. I'm sure things will pick up in about an hour or two.

[edit] ninja'd by moose.
 
contact players on steam -> get a server starting

I'll be there soon too, need to do something, be there in an hour
 
Its always like this, at times the server im always on (Valve Maps) doesnt really get started till near 12pm...not sure why. I think most people wait till theres atleast 10 people in the server to join.
 
I haven't been in the loop lately and I just wanted to make sure we're not having trouble or something, thanks guys.
 
On weekdays the servers start getting full at around 11 or 12 when it is a reasonable time for all regions. Most of the servers have 32 people around 1.
 
Back
Top